BOTANIC ROSE EXFOLIATING MASK
or make 4 interest-free payments of $11.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
A luxurious botanic blend, this powdered exfoliating mask is multi-functional. Containing organic ingredients, and botanic extracts including rose petals, calendula, aloe vera, kaolin clay and rice enzymes - this is a gentle and nourishing treatment you can’t go past.
- Combine one teaspoon of powder with equal parts water in your hand
- Mix powder and water into a beautifully smooth paste
- Apply to freshly cleansed, damp face and massage into skin in small circular motions
- leave on skin for 10-15 minutes to activate the kaolin clay for a gentle clarifying mask
- Rinse with warm water and gently buff away
- Pat face dry and follow with the Beauty Boost Hyaluronic Serum and Moisture Lock Perfecting Gel-Crème
Result: beautifully fresh skin!
Organic Rose Petals: known for their ability to soothe and calm the skin, and aid in the skin's healing process while also providing the skin with a burst of antioxidants.
Rice Powder: Packed with vitamins and minerals, antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, this ingredient is a superstar.
Oatmeal: a natural wonder and suitable for sensitive skins, oatmeal is known to soften, calm and repair the skin.
Kaolin White Clay: a natural absorber that helps to alleviate the skin of impurities and excess oils - promoting balance and clarity.
Organic Aloe Vera: known by the ancient Egyptians as the 'plant of immortality', aloe vera is known to soothe, heal and moisturise the skin.
Calendula Flower: with restorative properties, calendula flower is known to hydrate and heal the skin. Containing anti-fungal properties, it also aims to keep the surface of the skin free from unwanted impurities.
Organic Marshmallow Root: containing a high percentage of mucilage, marshmallow root is known to be intensely hydrating, softening and balancing.
Organic Green Tea Leaf: green tea contains a powerful antioxidant called EGCG that fights DNA damage from UV rays - the number one cause of pre-mature ageing.